We had a no rush, relaxful day and then went over to Brad's parents for a late Thanksgiving lunch. I am thankful that we have this day to really ponder over our many blessings. I could go on and on about all that I am thankful for as my life has been abundantly blessed from Heavenly Father. Most of all, I am so thankful for Brad and the kids. They really are the people who I live for. Afterwards, we came home and set up two Christmas trees and some other decorations. When the kids went to bed, I started my pre-black friday online shopping. Internet is fabulous! I could get everything online that I wanted from the newspaper ads and didn't even have to go fight the crazy crowds. Here are pics of our day...
Brad with his mom and sister Angie

Kirsten and Cousin Seneca waiting and ready to eat!

Alex and Great-Grandma Dopp bowling on the Wii (Grandma even won!)


Alex dressed up in his school pilgrim garb
1 comments:
Cute! It looks like you guys had a fun time. I haven't seen all of the Dopps since the funeral. It would be fun to try and get together during the holidays.
Post a Comment