CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A weekend to catch up Kate

This past weekend, I went to a cabin in Malad, ID with some friends to scrapbook. Brad hates it when I go but it is so nice to get away. I consider myself a scrapbooker that doesn't scrapbook. Does that make any sense at all??? I love to do it but never seem to have the time. Well, I have been feeling really guilty that by Kate's 1st Birthday I had not created a single page for her. So thanks to two weekend scrapbook events over that past 3 months Kate has 1 & 1/2 books and is nearly current. That makes me happy! Now to catch up Alex and Kirsten's books might take me 8 more weekend getaways. I don't think Brad will go for that darn it! I am thankful for my scrapbook buddies that share my love of this hobby. We met on a yahoogroups scrapbook list and have been scrapping together for around 10 years. They are wonderful friends and I have learned so much from these talented ladies.

Ready to CROP! (I really don't get all decked out with a tool belt...just for a picture)


Some of my Scrapping Buddies...Kris & Barbi


Kate's 1st Book and a couple layouts


2 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

You are amazing. My poor family will be lucky if I ever get my pictures printed.

Julie Baldwin said...

I wish I had that kind of talent! I figure if I write good stories about them maybe my kids will forgive me for the lack of cute scrapbooks.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed