It has been really hard to get to the computer lately so here is our update of the past week.
Last week we got together with Brad's High School friends as one of the families were here in town. They are such a good group of friends. It is ridiculous that we don't get with them more often. All of our kids are growing up and finally really able to play with each other and have lots of fun. The night was late but worth it.
Then I got to go scrapbooking for three days. I go with friends from a scrapping email list I am on. I have know some of them for around 8 years +/-.

We rented a cabin in Malad, ID and it included all of our meals. It is such a nice mom getaway where we don't have to lift a finger. I appreciate Brad letting me go, even though he dreads it. I worked on Alex's book, particularly 2006. I am not quite on top of things but close to up to date. Here are a few pages I worked on...

We rented a cabin in Malad, ID and it included all of our meals. It is such a nice mom getaway where we don't have to lift a finger. I appreciate Brad letting me go, even though he dreads it. I worked on Alex's book, particularly 2006. I am not quite on top of things but close to up to date. Here are a few pages I worked on...
This week so far, we have just been loving waking up to new fresh powder. The kids love watching Brad snow plow the driveway and sidewalk.










1 comments:
Kristi, You are so great at scrapbooking. It always is amazing to me. It would take me a month to do a page, and it wouldn't even turn out that cute. Oh and Kate's hair color is beautiful. It looks darker to me. Is it?
Post a Comment