We had a fun filled day. We started with of course opening birthday presents from the family and then eating Kirsten's favorite breakfast, scrambled eggs and bacon. The kids started watching a DVD Kirsten received while Brad and I started gearing up for the busy day.
We had lunch at our favorite restaurant La Ferrovia with Grandma and Grandpa Henderson. Then Kirsten got to go shopping with Grandpa Dopp. She loves to shop!
That evening, all of Kirsten's friends, I mean Princesses, came over for a royal ball. We decorated mirrors, had a royal banquet, ate yummy cupcakes, but the best part was when Princess Cinderella (aka Aunt Rachael) came. She told a story, painted the girls fingernails and gave them a crown and 2 rings. They loved it. My favorite part was watching them twirl around in their beautiful dresses to royal music. It made all of us smile.
We really appreciate those that were here today being apart of Kirsten's special day and helping us out. Kirsten is such a sweetheart. She makes us laugh often. We especially love to watch her sing along with her ipod and dance in her princess dress-ups. She truly is a little princess. She is a tiny thing with a big spirit and we love her to the moon and back. Happy Birthday Kirst!










1 comments:
Happy Birthday Kirsten! I was thinking of you guys. I am glad that everything went well. Rachael was a perfect Cinderella.
Post a Comment