CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Remembering President Hinckley



I wanted to post my favorite pictures of President Hinckley as we are celebrating his life today. He has been such an inspiration in my life and I know I am a better person because of his influence and example.  I love him, he is one of my heroes, and I will truly miss his wisdom and wit. I am glad that there is full coverage of his funeral so we can take part in it. Brad's parents got tickets to the funeral as they are workers on Temple Square. From both my Grandparents Madsen and Henderson graves, I can see the Hinckley's headstone. I feel fortunate to know where it is so we can visit when we visit my grandparents graves. President Howard W. Hunter is also just 2 rows back from my Madsen grandparents. I think in all there are 11 Prophets buried at the Salt Lake Cementary.  We are lucky to live in Utah and to be so close to the Prophets and church leaders.






1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your tribute! He really was a remarkable man! That was a really nice funeral yesterday!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed