This week has been so busy! I am so worn out. First of all, it all started with celebrating St. Patricks Day and then redecorating the next day for Easter. It was my week to teach our little neighborhood Joy School. I cheated on Tuesday and we met at the skating rink but then on Thursday had a fun and busy Easter celebration. My church calling is on the Enrichment board and we had our big Relief Society birthday party. We had a meeting on Tues. and the party was Thurs. so I had to get some things done for that. Then last night after the kids were in bed and I had the house cleaned, I headed out at 11:30 pm to my friendly midnight shopping center, Walmart, to get all of our Easter treats. I scrapbooked with friends today while the kids were out for spring break. Tonight we went to Tyler's (Brad's ski buddy) 30th birthday party. And having 2 holidays in one week is crazy. I don't like it. Easter belongs in April not March. On top of our normal weekly routine plus all the planning and preparing and all of the extra cleaning so my house was in order for school kids, friends and babysitters...I'm done! But I can't be....tomorrow I have to get everything done for Easter Sunday, aaaahhhhhhhhh! Church clothes, making sure the Easter Bunny is prepared, sunday dinner, egg dying, etc..... And Brad is going skiing tomorrow so I get to do it all by myself. I am sure every other mom out there is in my same shoes. I feel your pain and hear your yawns.
Here are a few pics of our week...


Here are a few pics of our week...










4 comments:
Hey Kristi, I am so sad I missed Relief Society. I am sure it was great. I do feel your exhaustion and am yawning with you though. Just one too many things going, and I can't fit them all in.
Kristi, you are amazing. I am always in awe of how much you are able to accomplish. Way to go girl!
I didn't do half of what you did and I am still exhausted. I should be playing bunny right now but I am trying to get the energy to do so! Maybe you can find some time to relax tomorrow. You could always do what we do and skip the Sunday dinner cooking and go to Marlene's! She always had plenty of good Sunday eats!
Happy Easter
Post a Comment