I am so impressed. I am sure the kids will enjoy them. My poor kids always ask for pets (of any kind), but I am just not an animal in the house person. I feel mean making some poor pet live out in the cold. With that said, I had a bird when I was a teen, and I loved her. Have fun.
Excuse me, but don't you all have a little problem with keeping birds alive over there? Just kidding. My kids would be so jealous. I won't let them get anything. They are my animals around here! It was sure great to see you!
3 comments:
Good Luck!
I am so impressed. I am sure the kids will enjoy them. My poor kids always ask for pets (of any kind), but I am just not an animal in the house person. I feel mean making some poor pet live out in the cold. With that said, I had a bird when I was a teen, and I loved her. Have fun.
Excuse me, but don't you all have a little problem with keeping birds alive over there? Just kidding. My kids would be so jealous. I won't let them get anything. They are my animals around here! It was sure great to see you!
Post a Comment