CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrate







Last saturday we went up to Maddox in Brigham City to celebrate Great-Grandma Dopp's 85th birthday. We had a yummy meal and delicious chocolate cake with a special person. She was born in England and met Brad's grandpa while he was serving in WWII. She left everything and came to America, was baptized and married Grandpa Dopp. She is the only grandparent Brad and I have left. I often feel so guilty because we don't go see her enough. She is always so thoughtful and loving to the kids. Happy Birthday Grandma!

1 comments:

Circe said...

I LOVE Brad's grandma! She always sends a lengthy and heartfelt letter when she receives out Christmas card. She is so polished and graceful. I would love to hear some of the stories she has to tell. I bet she has some good ones. Well, tell her Happy Birthday for us. we think she's amazing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed