Knowing you, it will probably take about two days! Those rooms are so fun and pretty!
So cute. Collin is sitting here on my lap, looking at blogs, while we wait for the pre-k car pool to arrive. When he saw Alex's room, he said.... Oh, cool! I want that room. There you go.... Collin gives you his seal of approval.I'm sure they will turn out fabulous!
My little(16 & 18) brothers want the batman and superman bedding to. Yeah they love their cartoons.
Those rooms are so dang cute! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I wish I had just 1/2 of your ambition. Wanna share?
Post a Comment
Free Blog Counter
- LUX
4 comments:
Knowing you, it will probably take about two days! Those rooms are so fun and pretty!
So cute. Collin is sitting here on my lap, looking at blogs, while we wait for the pre-k car pool to arrive. When he saw Alex's room, he said.... Oh, cool! I want that room. There you go.... Collin gives you his seal of approval.
I'm sure they will turn out fabulous!
My little(16 & 18) brothers want the batman and superman bedding to. Yeah they love their cartoons.
Those rooms are so dang cute! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I wish I had just 1/2 of your ambition. Wanna share?
Post a Comment