CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

We love Mimi!


We celebrated my mom's birthday today.  Happy Birthday Mom!!!  My sil Rachael found t-shirts that said "I love my mimi" and thought it would be fun to get a picture with all the grandkids in the shirts for my mom.  Most of the grandkids call her Mimi instead of Grandma.  So, we got all the in-state kids together down at the Union Station in Ogden for a photo shoot.  It was a little crazy, as you can imagine, but we got some good pics and gave my mom a big photo and a scrapbook with individual pictures and artwork.  Turned out good and she loved it!




4 comments:

GINGER said...

CUTE KIDS!!! Your family always seems to do the funnest things, especially for holidays. I love holidays! Anything to make ordinary days more fun.

*alicia* said...

I love those shirts. I love mimi for grandma and wish my boys would use it. It's not too late right??

The kids are all adorable and how brave are you for going for that big group shot!

Jules said...

This is the cutest thing ever! Look at all those grandkids! Are you coming down this weekend?

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

SO CUTE!!! I get so home sick when I see all the fun things you do. Someday we will be back.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed