CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Discovery Gateway Museum






This morning we went to Discovery Gateway the children's museum at the Gateway in SLC. I have not taken my kids there yet and it was awesome. I think I am going to get a season pass. They could have stayed for hours but we had to get Kirsten home for her last day of preschool. We didn't even cover half of the place. Call me if you and your kids want to come along one day.

3 comments:

GINGER said...

We want to go. We want to go. We want to go. Maybe not Brax, but he is a good egg. Call me.

Jules said...

Hey...I missed seeing you Saturday night with the girls night out. Our trip was too quick. Hope you are having fun in CA. We want to come up again soon and do all the fun summer things up there. We are game for Discovery Gateway, Lagoon and the Zoo. Are you in?

*alicia* said...

It's on our list of things to do this summer. I'm glad to hear how fun it is!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed