Well, over the past week we have:
*Lost a tooth
*Celebrated Mother's Day (which isn't such a great day for a mom because #1 it's on Sunday the day of rest that really isn't a day of rest for mom as she gets everyone ready for church and wrestles with kids during sacrament meeting. #2 usually has to prepare some sort of food items for extended family dinner (this year I decided to bring popsicles instead of making a dessert because it's my day to not do anything) #3 trying to show low expectations when you really have high expectations because you are the MOM and you make the world go round.) Okay yes in Kristi's world Mother's day is on saturday, no work, hubby takes the kids somewhere, anywhere for the entire day and you relax in your sparkling clean house with the dishes and laundry done, get a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner served to you, maybe massage and pedicure treatments, and indulge in your favorite ice cream while watching your favorite movies...doesn't that sound nice and relaxing. I guess my expectations are too hugh huh! Although, I love being a mom and I love my mom so I will continue to put up with this holiday.
*Took pics out on the school playground when we went to Alex's Kindergarten Assessment yesterday. He loves his teacher Mrs. Farr. I am thankful to her for being such a great teacher and giving Alex a love for school.










4 comments:
I always tell Sean that even if there were 48 hours in a day, I would still not have enough time to do everything that I need to and want to.
We will have to get together a lot during the summer. I am there for most of June, all of July and most of August.
See you Friday!!! YEAH!!!
I want to come live in "Kristi's World". You make me laugh. I was thinking many of the same things that you wrote about Mother's Day. I love my mom and being a mom (like you), but I did grumble silently a bit as I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes Sunday morning that were from the lovely breakfast my family fixed for me. Oh well. Life goes on and for the most part it is great.
I love what you wrote about Mother's Day. I couldn't agree more.
Umm, here's an idea for summer....come to St. George and roast with me! I'm heading up tomorrow. Are you going to dinner Saturday? Can't wait to see you!
Summer ideas...get on the phone and sign them up for EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment