CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We All Scream For Ice Cream


Awe Summer!!!!
Lots of popsicles


and frozen custard from Nielsons after swim lessons.
(at least when it's not raining!!!  Where is summer???)

3 comments:

Kris said...

Your kids are so much fun.. I love the t-ball pix and the dresses! Adorable! I know I said it before, but you really are such a cute mom, I love that you had a party for the end of school. FUN!
Thanks for my birthday wishes and we totally need to go to dinner. I'm just such a slacker at life... I'm trying to get it together. :)

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

It was fun to see you at Mcdonald's. We will need to get together in Utah. I love the Tuesay fun days.

Staci said...

Thanks for such a FUN weekend. Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks again

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed