Brad and a bunch of friends ran the Wasatch Back relay race from Logan to Park City. I volunteered at a stop in Huntsville the first day. Even though it is a very challenging race, everyone seems to have so much fun doing it. The kids and I went up to Park City to watch the team cross the finish line. Afterwards we stayed with the Drapers for a little Park City fun.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
June 20-21 Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay & Park City Fun
Brad and a bunch of friends ran the Wasatch Back relay race from Logan to Park City. I volunteered at a stop in Huntsville the first day. Even though it is a very challenging race, everyone seems to have so much fun doing it. The kids and I went up to Park City to watch the team cross the finish line. Afterwards we stayed with the Drapers for a little Park City fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Brad that is so awesome! Well done!
I had no idea Brad was a runner. Way to go!!!! I had so many friends that ran this race and they loved it. I can't wait to run it next year.
Post a Comment