CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

June 28 13th Anniversary


Brad and I celebrated our 13th anniversary.  I can't believe we have had that many years together.  They have been filled with many good memories.  It makes me laugh thinking back to our wedding day.  We were so young and thought we knew it all but completely unaware of the grown-up future we were about to embark on.  Sometimes have been tough but good learning experiences.  I love Brad and feel very fortunate to have found the love of my life.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

What a great pic of you guys. I had forgotten how similar our wedding dresses were. Your reception was so fun and it is hard to believe how much time has passed by so quickly. I remember how terrible Brad's allergies were. Not fun! The pic is so cute. Happy Anniversary!

Jen S. said...

Happy Anniversary!!

GINGER said...

This was fun. It reminded me of our wedding pictures. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary in June. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed