CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Kate's Birthday Party












We decided to go low key this year and and instead of doing a big bash we went out to dinner with the Grandparents.  We went to Tepanyaki for an entertaining dinner but the kids were actually scared of the entertainment.  I still made a cake.  Thanks Gina for letting me borrow your cupcake pan.  It was cute and easy but so hot at the restaurant that the frosting started melting.  Kate loved it though and couldn't keep her busy hands out of it.  Kate is such a sweetie and growing up so fast.  She is talking away and so eager to help.  I think I am going to try out potty training only because she tells me when she has gone and usually follows Kirsten to the potty each time she goes.  My expectations are low but she is showing interest, we will see.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my heck, the cup cake pan cake turned out so cute. What a great idea. Your pool party also sounded fun.

I'm glad you have such fun neighbors. It really makes life fun when you are surrounded by great people.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed