CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

Kirsten with her buddy Ella (Anne I stole this pic off your blog...thanks)




So hopefully my blog fast is over, but we will see how it goes with my full plate.  So after the South Weber parade, Kirsten's dance group performed.  It was kind of funny because they were all over the place and really no one was together.  I don't know if it was the big crowd freaking them out or what.  


Then later in August they performed at Raging Waters.  It is just an optional performance so not all of the dancers come.  Kirsten only had one other fellow dancer from her class to perform with.  We just go for the cheap tickets to Raging Waters.  Alex loves it there and it is a fun family day.  We sure enjoy watching our little mermaid!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I looove those costumes. I could just see my girls wearing them on a daily basis! So adorable. She looks like a natural!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed