Our last swim lessons feel like the end of summer for me. My teaching job is just around the corner and I feel sad summer is closing so quickly. I met a few of my students this past week and they are so excited to start Kindergarten which makes me excited. I love the little ones, they are so sweet. This next week is crunch time for fun with the kids before I go to work. I have so much on my plate besides teaching. I really need to learn how to say No....any suggestions.
Friday, August 8, 2008
End of Summer
Our last swim lessons feel like the end of summer for me. My teaching job is just around the corner and I feel sad summer is closing so quickly. I met a few of my students this past week and they are so excited to start Kindergarten which makes me excited. I love the little ones, they are so sweet. This next week is crunch time for fun with the kids before I go to work. I have so much on my plate besides teaching. I really need to learn how to say No....any suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment