Our little neice Lola turned 1 last week. My sister Lori threw a fun-filled bash including poker, dancing, showgirls, Barry Manilow, strawberry daiquiris made by Papa Mark. Little Lola was the cutest showgirl! The girls had a blast in their feather boas and Alex loved playing in the band, rock band that is. Thanks for the fun Lori and Travis and Happy 1st Birthday Lola!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Lola's Copacabana Party
Our little neice Lola turned 1 last week. My sister Lori threw a fun-filled bash including poker, dancing, showgirls, Barry Manilow, strawberry daiquiris made by Papa Mark. Little Lola was the cutest showgirl! The girls had a blast in their feather boas and Alex loved playing in the band, rock band that is. Thanks for the fun Lori and Travis and Happy 1st Birthday Lola!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Oh, I absolutely love the Copa Cabana theme! I might have to steal that idea! I'm a closet Manilow fan.
Post a Comment