Kirsten entered in the Little Miss Contest. I know some of you are going wow you're crazy entering beauty pagents but this really isn't like that. I mean they draw the winner out of a hat. Just low key and fun. The girls learn a dance and get to perform and walk the cat walk. Kirsten thinks it's cool so whatever. Just something fun to be involved in for our city celebration.
Friday, August 8, 2008
South Weber Days Little Miss
Kirsten entered in the Little Miss Contest. I know some of you are going wow you're crazy entering beauty pagents but this really isn't like that. I mean they draw the winner out of a hat. Just low key and fun. The girls learn a dance and get to perform and walk the cat walk. Kirsten thinks it's cool so whatever. Just something fun to be involved in for our city celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment