Yes I got them...28 tickets for the midnight showing with friends, neighbors and sisters. I can't wait!!! Watch this trailer for a sneak peek. (remember to pause my music)
Have the best time! I think I'm going with my book club. I hope I'm not too disappointed because I have such high expectations. You'll have to blog your experience so we can get excited. No spoilers though - k.
Kristi, I can see how you liked the first book. It was a cute high school romance, a little mind candy, but please tell me you didn't love the rest, most of all the 4th(hours i'll never get back in my life).
Sorry I shouldn't have said anything about the book. It does sound like so much fun to go with family and friends. I'm taking my girls just not at midnight, you will see Kimmy there though.
6 comments:
Have the best time! I think I'm going with my book club. I hope I'm not too disappointed because I have such high expectations. You'll have to blog your experience so we can get excited. No spoilers though - k.
YAY!!! I am so excited.
me too. me too. Are yours at the junction?
How r u? We need to plan a CNC date. I miss you.
Kristi, I can see how you liked the first book. It was a cute high school romance, a little mind candy, but please tell me you didn't love the rest, most of all the 4th(hours i'll never get back in my life).
Sorry I shouldn't have said anything about the book. It does sound like so much fun to go with family and friends. I'm taking my girls just not at midnight, you will see Kimmy there though.
I want to go too!
Post a Comment