I am with you! It was a sad day.
Yeah, I agree! We'll see how badly he slaughters our constitutional rights! He is scary! I really don't agree with all his social reform policies- especially not health care! How can people be so blind?
Oh...cheer up! Are you really coming for Thanksgiving? I think Angie is too. Let's plan a lunch or dinner out. Can't wait to see you....love you!
AMEN!
Post a Comment
Free Blog Counter
- LUX
4 comments:
I am with you! It was a sad day.
Yeah, I agree! We'll see how badly he slaughters our constitutional rights! He is scary! I really don't agree with all his social reform policies- especially not health care! How can people be so blind?
Oh...cheer up! Are you really coming for Thanksgiving? I think Angie is too. Let's plan a lunch or dinner out. Can't wait to see you....love you!
AMEN!
Post a Comment