Kate has been a whirlwind the past couple of weeks. She is a sneaky little monster with a growl and all. We turn our backs for a second and she is creating a disaster somewhere in the house. The other day I thought she was sitting watching her favorite movie, Cars, and then I heard the toilet flush upstairs. I ran up there to find her covered in desitin and trying to flush the tube down the toilet. She also managed to cover my cloth covered rocking chair in her room with it and I have unsuccessfully been able to get it off. That was within a matter of 5 minutes. Her latest monster move was Sunday. The girls were all ready for church an hour early by miracle and they wanted their fingernails painted to match their red christmas dresses. Stupid mom move and I left the fingernail paint out and went and got in the shower. I got out to find this lovely artwork created by our little monster. Her hands were covered in red paint and the white cuffs of her dress were multicolored. Not to mention the lovely pattern all over our bathroom sink and countertop. Oh the joys of raising little curious ones.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Monster Who Lives At Our House
Kate has been a whirlwind the past couple of weeks. She is a sneaky little monster with a growl and all. We turn our backs for a second and she is creating a disaster somewhere in the house. The other day I thought she was sitting watching her favorite movie, Cars, and then I heard the toilet flush upstairs. I ran up there to find her covered in desitin and trying to flush the tube down the toilet. She also managed to cover my cloth covered rocking chair in her room with it and I have unsuccessfully been able to get it off. That was within a matter of 5 minutes. Her latest monster move was Sunday. The girls were all ready for church an hour early by miracle and they wanted their fingernails painted to match their red christmas dresses. Stupid mom move and I left the fingernail paint out and went and got in the shower. I got out to find this lovely artwork created by our little monster. Her hands were covered in red paint and the white cuffs of her dress were multicolored. Not to mention the lovely pattern all over our bathroom sink and countertop. Oh the joys of raising little curious ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Ok so I will take my little Lilah's obsession of unloading my cupboards any day over your little one's messes! I can't believe the nail polish. Did you get it off the counter? It is amazing how fast they can do things! WOW!
Post a Comment