On December 1st, we headed over to the school for Reflections awards. Alex and Kirsten both got medals and are moving onto district. There were only 3 participants in the 3D art and they all got sent on so we will actually see how they do the next time around. I think it is good to have your kids participate in these school activities. Sometimes there is so little participation but it really is a good learning experience for the kids even though it can be a headache for mom. I now gearing up for the science fair.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Reflections Award Night
On December 1st, we headed over to the school for Reflections awards. Alex and Kirsten both got medals and are moving onto district. There were only 3 participants in the 3D art and they all got sent on so we will actually see how they do the next time around. I think it is good to have your kids participate in these school activities. Sometimes there is so little participation but it really is a good learning experience for the kids even though it can be a headache for mom. I now gearing up for the science fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment