CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ward Christmas Party




Well we made it thru the entire ward Christmas party last week, can you believe it!!!  Only on part that my children did not have to endure an hour long program of some sort.  This year they gathered all the primary kids and put together a nativity program.  It was great because they were all involved.  Alex made a terrific Joseph and Kirsten was excited to walk in with her friend Belle as a shepherd.  And bonus, Kate sat on our neighbor Tiffany's lap the majority of night just happy and content.  The kids really made the night and I am very grateful to Melissa M. for putting it together so I could sit there happy and content as well.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I know it doesn't happen often, but isn't it nice to enjoy these sort of things without interruption. Kayla had an accident in her pants at our ward party, and we were in charge of it! You just have to laugh at things some times and enjoy the peaceful moments when we get them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed