CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Alex's Sledding Party










I promised Alex we could have a Christmas Party again with his friends and Santa but we didn't pull it off before Christmas.  So we decided to have a sledding party before the break ended.  The kids loved sledding all together and then we went to our home for lunch and cookie decorating.  I know people think I am crazy doing these parties but I do them for my kids.  They each love getting together with their friends and why not... it's just fun!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Your Christmas holiday looks so fun. Tell all those Dopp cousins hi. Thank heavens for your blogs or we wouldn't ever see them. Oh, and I want your family to adopt me. Your cabin looks awesome!

nea said...

You are awesome! we took our little ones sledding on Christmas eve and then again on Christmas morning with my brothers and their kids. Leeah and Micah love hanging out with their cousins! I thinks it's awesome you take time out of your busy schedule for your kids. We have to make a choice! There will always be more laundry, cooking, cleaning to do, more than we have time for. But what memories will kids cherish more? You are an awesome mom! Call me! I'd love for Kirsten to come over sometime for a play date with Leeah!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed