CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Geez!

Do you think I need to catch up or what! It has been over a month since my last post. I have been such a blog slacker and honestly have not even been on the computer. March is flying by and I am afraid it isn't going to get any better. Today my baby counter said 100 days until baby. I won't even last that long but reality or "nesting" has been setting in. My sister Gina had her baby girl at the first of March and every time I talk to her she is freaking me out asking me what I am doing to get prepared because she didn't feel ready. She just knows we have a lot to do and a lot of kid and room changing we need to do. On a good note, I have been working on getting all of my baby girl clothes washed and organized to sell on KSL. I started listing them last Saturday and a women called me up within minutes and asked how much I had and how much I wanted for all of it. So 2 hours later with $500 in my pocket and a clothes-less front room, I was very happy. On top of finishing out the school year, there is just a lot to do. I am trying but I am at that stage in my pregnancy when you know you have done too much and get pains that you shouldn't be getting. I have really tried to watch it but it is hard for me to slow down. I went in for my Dr. appt. today and all is well. But now I start seeing the Dr. sooner and sooner. Time is going so fast and I am starting to feel overwhelmed. 100 days with 1000 things to do.

2 comments:

GINGER said...

You have such great luck. And if you find a way to slow things down let me know. Call me anytime for Kirsten to come play, if that will help.

Jules said...

Maybe you need a little R and R in St. George! I'm sure excited for you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed