We love celebrating St. Patrick's day and wearing GREEN! A Leprechaun left us a huge pot filled with goodies. I made green pancakes. Isn't it amazing how just adding a little food coloring can make food items less appetizing. The girls wouldn't touch them even though it was the same pancakes we always eat. School was a super fun day also full of fun activities. Aren't they the cutest little leprechauns! That night for dinner the girls and I ate corned beef, potatoes, green salad, green jello and green cookies. Brad ended up taking Alex and his friend Dallin to the Jazz game.
Monday, March 23, 2009
St. Patrick's Day
We love celebrating St. Patrick's day and wearing GREEN! A Leprechaun left us a huge pot filled with goodies. I made green pancakes. Isn't it amazing how just adding a little food coloring can make food items less appetizing. The girls wouldn't touch them even though it was the same pancakes we always eat. School was a super fun day also full of fun activities. Aren't they the cutest little leprechauns! That night for dinner the girls and I ate corned beef, potatoes, green salad, green jello and green cookies. Brad ended up taking Alex and his friend Dallin to the Jazz game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Looks like fun. You always do the funnest cutest stuff. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom.
Post a Comment