CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Catch up with a cutie


Well I've done it. Finally caught up on my blog with 30 posts...MIRACLE! Journaling not so great, but pictures say it all. The thing that kills me is that I have done absolutely nothing this summer. But, I feel like I have been going none stop. Jakob's 1st month was just fine but his 2nd month has been harder. We think he might have some tummy issues. He has a Dr. appt. next week so we will be able to discuss some things and get some advice. I can't believe he is nearly 2 months old. Jake is such a cutie and I love that he is getting a little chubby and fun to squeeze. I can tell my older age this time is taking more of a toll on me. I feel so tired. I am actually excited for school to start for the fact of getting back on a schedule. I hate to leave my little guy but he is in good hands with his daddy and I am only gone 4 hours. I am also excited because I have Kirsten in my class this year. Hopefully everything will go well.

3 comments:

Circe said...

Jakob is adorable. sounds like you're having a fun, relaxed summer. I hope the school year brings a little more sleep, though!

Tiffany said...

He is such a cutie pie! I can't believe you did all those posts...wonder woman, yes you are :)

Lael said...

Congratulations! It is so great to see fun pictures of your darling family. I can't even imagine trying to go back to teaching with four little children--though I do remember booking parties for two skating rinks when Peter was a brand new baby. Good luck!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed