The photographer I go to a lot does little girl fairy pictures and I have been wanting to get these done to hang up in the girl's garden bedroom. They turned out so cute and the girls loved dressing up and getting their pictures taken looking so pretty.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Fairy Kirsten & Fairy Kate
The photographer I go to a lot does little girl fairy pictures and I have been wanting to get these done to hang up in the girl's garden bedroom. They turned out so cute and the girls loved dressing up and getting their pictures taken looking so pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love all the pictures....your kids are so sweet. I still can't believe I haven't met Jakob yet! and I don't remember the last time I have seen you! We are coming up this weekend to go to Park Ctiy for our anniversary...but I'm calling and stopping bye. I've got to squeeze that baby!
I would like to know where/who does these pics!!! I have 2 very adorable girls who would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do this! Do you mind sharing? Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment