Lagoon means summer to us. We considered not getting passes with the baby coming but still went for it. Fun, fun, fun! I love watching Kate there. Her eyes and smile just light up. Every time I stick the girls on the little boats it always reminds me of my childhood riding on the boats.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Memorial Day at Lagoon
Lagoon means summer to us. We considered not getting passes with the baby coming but still went for it. Fun, fun, fun! I love watching Kate there. Her eyes and smile just light up. Every time I stick the girls on the little boats it always reminds me of my childhood riding on the boats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
How fun to see all of the stuff you guys have been up to. I hope the baby and everyone are doing well and surviving the summer. We are so glad you guys joined us on Memorial Day. Let's make it a new tradition. You are officially invited. :)
Post a Comment