CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and do I even attempt this?


Okay, I am nearly 5 months behind on this blog. I even stated with my Christmas card that I had put it aside, but I keep thinking about little Jake and how I haven't even scrapbooked a single page of him and this blog may be his only chance to ever get any info and pics of his baby life and (breath) my goal was to catch up over Christmas break and I only have 2 days left of my break. I still need to put some Christmas decorations away, do laundry, clean the explorer top to bottom to sell (anyone want a Ford Explorer???), and organize stuff (Brad doesn't understand how I organize stuff, but I do). I know life doesn't end when I go back to school and I only teach half day, so what is your problem Kristi...it just gets busier and more complicated. 2 days...we will see...at least my blog looks pretty now (which I have wasted 3 hours messing with).

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you haven't given up on it! I am in the process of turning 2008 on my blog into a book, so since it's a journal, I have to tell myself it's not wasting time...it's family history! :) Anyways, your blog is darling, and so are your sweet kids

Jennie said...

I love your new layout. I have always been a solid 2 column blog girl, but after seeing your layout, I may just switch.

No worries about being behind. All you need is a few hours and you'll be back in business. That is the beauty of blogging - so much faster than scrapping. You should see our printed blog books. They turned out great. I especially like Circe's and my sisters. I haven't seen Jenny's yet. Anyway... don't give up. It is all good.

We just love to see what you guys have been up to so we're willing to be patient. :)

Happy New Year.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed