CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jakob's Blessing November 1, 2009 continued












We had so much going on with school starting, Alex getting baptized and Jakob's blessing to plan that things got pushed back a little bit. I even contemplated combining Alex and Jakob's events but wanted them to have their own special day. Jakob was nearly 5 months which is a little late but doesn't really matter. So Nov. 1st is was. Something I will never do again, bless another child. Milestones are really making me hold onto things knowing Jake is our last. Anyways, it was a beautiful day and Brad gave Jakob a beautiful blessing. Our family and neighbors are awesome and so supportive. Everyone came out, even my brother Tony was so excited and was an hour early...did I mention it was day light savings day. Good times with a very thankful heart.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed