Brad took Jakob and I out to Market Street and the Michael Jackson movie for my birthday this year. I know, I know Michael Jackson Kristi??? Well, I lived thru his era and danced and skated away to Beat It and Thriller and had to see it once. The guy is a little creepy but no question an amazing and talented musician. I have the cutest student who is a huge MJ fan, yes at 5 years old. Her mom even burned me an MJ cd and it is in my car and my kids actually love it. Funny.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
November 14, 2009 - Kristi's 37th Birthday
Brad took Jakob and I out to Market Street and the Michael Jackson movie for my birthday this year. I know, I know Michael Jackson Kristi??? Well, I lived thru his era and danced and skated away to Beat It and Thriller and had to see it once. The guy is a little creepy but no question an amazing and talented musician. I have the cutest student who is a huge MJ fan, yes at 5 years old. Her mom even burned me an MJ cd and it is in my car and my kids actually love it. Funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Kristi, you look so gorgeous in this picture!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!! ;)
Post a Comment