Welcome back to the blogging world. I have missed you! I think it is a great idea to keep going. I just printed last years blog into a book and can't believe how fun it is to read back about everything. It really is better than scrapbooking! It is fun to look back on everything in your lives. Happy back to school day tomorrow.
Way to go girl!!!! You have been very busy. I want to see one of these printed blog books people keep commenting on. Let me know if you have any details as to where to get them published and how much they cost. Happy 7 months little Jake.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world. I have missed you! I think it is a great idea to keep going. I just printed last years blog into a book and can't believe how fun it is to read back about everything. It really is better than scrapbooking! It is fun to look back on everything in your lives. Happy back to school day tomorrow.
Way to go girl!!!! You have been very busy. I want to see one of these printed blog books people keep commenting on. Let me know if you have any details as to where to get them published and how much they cost. Happy 7 months little Jake.
Post a Comment