We went to pack meeting with Alex to celebrate 100 years of scouting at the Blue and Gold Banquet. Alex got his Bobcat badge. I so do not understand scouting. I believe in it but I don't know how the whole thing works. I really need to get on the ball and read Alex's book to figure it all out. Anyways, good times with the ward.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
100 Years of Scouting
We went to pack meeting with Alex to celebrate 100 years of scouting at the Blue and Gold Banquet. Alex got his Bobcat badge. I so do not understand scouting. I believe in it but I don't know how the whole thing works. I really need to get on the ball and read Alex's book to figure it all out. Anyways, good times with the ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment