One night while we were on our trip to Bahamas, we were web chatting with the kiddies back home and found out Kate had cute her own hair. Luckily she had cut it chin length and not a scalp job. So when I got home I took her into get a hair cut. She knew she was in trouble. Let's hope it doesn't happen again. She sure does look cute with her new do.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Kate's new do
One night while we were on our trip to Bahamas, we were web chatting with the kiddies back home and found out Kate had cute her own hair. Luckily she had cut it chin length and not a scalp job. So when I got home I took her into get a hair cut. She knew she was in trouble. Let's hope it doesn't happen again. She sure does look cute with her new do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment