So, tomorrow brings Kindergarten Round up at our school. It is bitter sweet for me thinking about taking Kirsten to it last year. Seeing this new group of 5 year olds coming in means this school year teaching my daughter is winding down and quickly. It has been a fun year spending it with her and watching her learn. She has grown up so much since this picture last year. I am glad I had this rare opportunity to be her teacher.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Remembering
So, tomorrow brings Kindergarten Round up at our school. It is bitter sweet for me thinking about taking Kirsten to it last year. Seeing this new group of 5 year olds coming in means this school year teaching my daughter is winding down and quickly. It has been a fun year spending it with her and watching her learn. She has grown up so much since this picture last year. I am glad I had this rare opportunity to be her teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
We love you and Kirsten! Maggie has loved her kindergarten year - thanks for making it so wonderful.
I second Diana!! You are an amazing, caring teacher. Thanks for all you've done for Abby too.
Post a Comment