Wednesday, November 3, 2010
June 1 - Kirsten's & Mom's Kindergarten Graduation
This was a great year having Kirsten in my class. I totally cried that morning while getting ready for school as I thought about not having her with me anymore after Kindergarten. We had a great class and a group of cute girls that I know will be good friends for a long time with Kirsten. It was fun to have all the parents come out for program. It was especially touching to have Skyla's dad come support her even though he was so sick. I love what I do and this graduation program is just the icing on the cake. It is so fun to see how they have grown over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Ahh the memories. That truly was a great year with a great group of kids and FANTASTIC teacher. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Monson gets so lucky. We need to get together. I miss you everytime I walk past your classroom.
Post a Comment