CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bring on the snow!




Tonight, Brad and I went to the annual Warren Miller ski movie. It totally pumps you up for the upcoming ski season on Utah's white fluffy stuff. We have our passes and are ready to go. I have not skied a ton over the past few years with those babies getting in the way of my ability to do so, but hopefully we can get up to basin more often and get Alex and Kirsten really enjoying it this year. I mean the resort is only 18 minutes from our driveway...how can we pass that up. See ya on the slopes...I'll be on Little Cat with the kiddies.

1 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Kristi- Sean can't wait for Utah and some snow time. I tagged you on my blog. Check out my blog for instructions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed