Brad
His favorites include: skiing at snowbasin (this pic is this summer riding up the gondola at snowbasin), Mac computers and gadgets (his ultimate dream would be to work at the apple store), Hawaii, National Fox News, mowing the lawn (oh I guess that is my favorite so I don't have to), playing guitar hero with alex and pretend grocery shopping with Kirsten. The past few years he has been internshipping to get his real estate appraisal license and finally received his license in July and started up our own business Silver Creek Appraisals. So, if you need your home appraised, give Brad a call.Alex
Alex is 6 years old and started Kindergarten this year. He loves riding the bus with his best friend Beau. I just pray every day that he is being good at school. He can sure be a mischievous little guy. He is a sweetheart though and has really grown up this past year. I have helped in his classroom and I am so warn out by the end. It's just Kindergarten chaos. I don't know how I ever taught Kindergarten for 5 years. I truly admire teachers. Alex's favs are scooter riding, soccer, t-ball, nachos, video games, swimming and friends. His highlight this past summer was taking 3rd place in the mutton buttin during South Weber days. Yee Haw!!!Kirsten
Kirsten is 3 years old and our little dancing queen. We started her in dance class in the summer and she loves it! She asks me almost everyday if it is dance class day. She started preschool this year and it is a so needed break for mom. On Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3, Baby Kate and I just hang out in our quiet little house. It's heaven (especially when Kate naps). Kirst is our little spit-fire and so independent right now. Her favs are popsicles, dolls, her thumb, pink (her beloved not so pink anymore blanket), watching her strawberry shortcake and 12 dancing princess' movies and shopping with dad (they are way into it right now). Her summer highlight was riding in the South Weber days parade with her dance group. You should have seen her beauty queen wave!Kate
Kate just turned 1 in July and is such a happy baby. She is our little angel. I don't know how long that will last though as she is starting to get into everything. She took almost a complete roll of toliet paper off the other day. She is not quite walking yet. Has taken a few steps, but knows she can get there faster by crawling. Her favs are her thumb and blanket (what is up with our girls... we are going to have huge dental bills down the road), La Ferrovia pasta (from our favorite restaurant in Ogden), being outside with the kids and getting completely dirty, baths, stories with mom, her big brother and sister, and her pink bunny. Her kisses are the best!That's us! See you back soon.










3 comments:
Kristi,
I love it! What a wonderul blog, your pictures are so cute, and it is wonderful. Welcome to the "blogging world!"
Love Rach
Your blog is amazing. You need to tell me where you get your incredible backgrounds. It is fun to see you guys through pictures.
Thanks Siri and Rach...I am here in the blog world because of you two!
Post a Comment