Thursday, October 11, 2007
Fun Fall Day at Gardner Village
Yesterday, I took the kids to Gardner Village in Salt Lake. October is the best time to go. They have huge witches all over the village. Funny ones riding bikes, playing baseball (Alex's favorite), quilting, making witches brew, hulahooping, dancing, etc... They also have a farmyard petting zoo where you can go on a pony ride. They have fun shops which with kids I unfortunately pass up except for the candy shop where we all get a treat and free fudge sample. And we always have lunch at the bakery. Just a fun fall event! You really need to go if you ever haven't. It is west off of 72 S. God definitely has a hand in all the beauty fall brings. It is my favorite time of year.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Yes! I am so excited you are now in the blogging world with us! We are slowly converting the family! :) Your pictures- and your family- are darling! I love how you said "my hands are full and so is my heart." That is motherhood in a nutshell! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way!
Love, Alisa Henderson
p.s. I LOVE your layout- so cute!
Post a Comment