Brad took Alex and Kirsten to the Jazz game tonight. Brad has season tickets with a friend up in the nosebleeds. They like it better up there with the "true fans" for some reason. Jazz won 118 to 94. Kate and I went shopping in Salt Lake at Fashion Place mall just to go to the Nordstrom sale. I got a pair of boots and a casual pair. And can I tell you the 2 employees at Gap kids were CLUELESS!!! I used to work at Gymboree and I think it is a rule to HELP customers! Speaking of Gymboree...Friends and Family 30% off is going on thru tomorrow, sunday (nov.11th) and the online code is GYMFRIEND. I enjoyed working there but spent way too much $$$. My kids sure looked cute though...LOL.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
GO JAZZ!!!
Brad took Alex and Kirsten to the Jazz game tonight. Brad has season tickets with a friend up in the nosebleeds. They like it better up there with the "true fans" for some reason. Jazz won 118 to 94. Kate and I went shopping in Salt Lake at Fashion Place mall just to go to the Nordstrom sale. I got a pair of boots and a casual pair. And can I tell you the 2 employees at Gap kids were CLUELESS!!! I used to work at Gymboree and I think it is a rule to HELP customers! Speaking of Gymboree...Friends and Family 30% off is going on thru tomorrow, sunday (nov.11th) and the online code is GYMFRIEND. I enjoyed working there but spent way too much $$$. My kids sure looked cute though...LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment