Saturday, November 10, 2007
Fall Leaves
It is such a beautiful, warm November day! And thank goodness so I could get more yard work done before winter comes and stays. We have lived at our home for 10 years now and the more our yard matures, the more work it is. I spent 4 hours out there today and should probably still be out there. It is such a mess and I have just had the hardest time getting to it this year. I am seriously contemplating setting up a company to do a yard cleanup in the spring. Next year we seriously need to get back in the yard work groove. We need to trim a lot back and plant more trees and shrubs that have died and I really want to add a fruit tree or two (which brad is really against). Today I raked and mulched tons of leaves. I gave Brad a leaf blower/vac and I must say it is a fabulous power tool. Alex has been at a birthday party and Brad is out appraising today, so it was just the girls helping me outside. Kirsten had a blast playing in the leaves before I got to them. Kate....not so much!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love seeing the leaves. It makes me really home sick. We can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment