Kate showing off her chubby bandaged thighs
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Our Day
Today was doctor day for Kate for her 15 month appt. She received 4 shots...ouch! I dragged Alex and Kirsten along for flu shots which they didn't know about. Kate is finally trying to walk more which will make Aunt Rachael very excited that someone will be walking around with cousin Ellie finally. We are all just trying to get used to daylight savings ( I hate when it gets dark so early and trying to work with sleeping schedules). I voted today with Kate while the other kids were in school. Read a little bit of Twilight (only 58 pages to go). Have been dreading all day about finally putting Halloween deco down and have decided I am already going to start putting Christmas up. Do you think it's too early?
Kate showing off her chubby bandaged thighs
Kate showing off her chubby bandaged thighs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Aunt Rachael is way excited, along with cousin Ellie! Christmas already huh, well you definetly have more will power than I!!!
That is great. I am putting up Christmas next week. I want to get it up and enjoy it. I am glad somebody else is doing it too.
Post a Comment