CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kirsten-isms


Kirsten is so funny with her own little language. She twists words into her own thing. For example:
Flutterfly (butterfly)
Mottermelon (watermelon)
Incredibles (inflatables)
Coconuts (polka dots)

Our favorite lately is when she sings the alphabet song. Really listen closely to the "L" part. (sorry for the side video)




We love the la, la, la, la part and the next time won't you "play" with me part. We ask her often to sing the song for us and get a kick out of it each time. We know we should be teaching her the real version but she's only 3 and it is just too cute right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi!!

I like your blog! I found it when I was looking for your address so I can mail you a Christmas card. It looks like things are going well for you guys and you are ready for Christmas!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Love,
Amber -- your old neighbor and quilting buddy!!

Circe said...

CUTE!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed