#1 A bumper sticker that said.... Men are not financial plans
I got a good laugh at this thinking the college age young man probably just got burned some how and that his bumper sticker will definitely deplete him out of any young girls plan at all. He would be wise to get rid of the bumper sticker. I bet he's not dating currently.
#2 A sign that read.... Stop and Enjoy the snowflakes
I know many people are not liking the snow right now, but I love it. I love having a white Christmas, being able to participate in the many fabulous winter sports, and driving down a snow covered street (as long as you don't get in a wreck) and seeing the beautiful trees and mountains glistening with new fallen snow. I am so glad I live where I do. Can you imagine not ever seeing snow in your life? A few years ago during the wintertime, we had some acquaintances from Hawaii stay with us for a week. It was a year we had no snow but upon driving out of the airport parking lot, they made Brad pull over after seeing just a little of it on the grass so they could grab some. They were funny. They also asked me why all of our trees were dead. So I had to explain about trees changing with the seasons. You always think of Hawaii with exotic things we don't have but they brought it to my attention the things they crave that we have...like snow and orchard fruits like peaches, pears, apples, etc.... It's always greener on the other side ain't it! So, stop and enjoy the snowflakes.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment