CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today

Alex was out of school for teacher work day so I took the kids bowling to Fat Cats. We ate lunch at the Pizza Factory and played a few video games. I am not a very good bowler. Alex and Kirsten beat me. I should have had them put the bumper railings up for me too. And I thought I was becoming so good at it with all of my practice on the wii.


3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

How fun! This is Cade's favorite place we let him run around and play on all of the arcades. It's great when you have a two year old you don't even have to give them money. We should plan a play date with all of the Dopp cousins.

Taylor Family said...

How fun! This is Cade's favorite place we let him run around and play on all of the arcades. It's great when you have a two year old you don't even have to give them money. We should plan a play date with all of the Dopp cousins.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

You could beat me in bowling. Even if I had the bumpers up. Your kids are so adorable. We miss you guys.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed