CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jazz Memories

Last night we took the family to the Jazz game (except for Kate...thanks to Chad and Rachael for tending her). I haven't been to a game for quite awhile. Brad has his season tickets with a friend and has taken the kids here and there but I haven't had the desire to go at all. So sitting at the Delta center or whatever it is called now, I was reminiscing about the good old days of going to Jazz games and watching Malone, Stockton and other super-stars like Michael Jordan. I barely know any of the younger generation players now. Brad and I split season tickets with my Uncle Jim and his in-laws when the Jazz were at the top of their game and going to the finals. It was an awesome time to be a Jazz fan and have season tickets. I probably lost at least 5% of my hearing due to the extremely loud cheering. One of my favorite players back then was Jeff Hornacek. He just seemed like a good guy, a little bit more humble, a family man, down to earth, etc... Last fall I came across him at the airport and got my picture with him. He was super nice and friendly to everyone in spite of all the attention he was getting.

1 comments:

C+R said...

She was great! We'll do it anytime!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed