CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Weekend

Friday night, I took Alex and Kirsten to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I wasn't looking forward to seeing the show, but it was actually pretty good.

Saturday, we got to go to Cousin Josie's Baptism. She is one sweet little girl and such a good example.

Today, Kirsten started Primary. She is growing up too fast on me. She walked right in and afterwards told me she was a very good girl during primary.
Two more weeks and Kate gets to go to nursery....YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Circe said...

Cute kids! What a fun weekend.

Jules said...

Is that Tony's little girl? Wow...all the kids are looking older! You have a cute family. I like to read your blog to see what you are all up to! I miss you! Thanks for the blogging advice.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed